Our client is a leading luxury homeware retailer with a strong heritage brand presence. They currently have a exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to join and lead their marketing team. They are working hybrid 2 days in the offices based in NE London / 3 remote.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the development of online and offline marketing strategies including SEO, PPC and other traffic-driving techniques. In this role, you will also proactively manage the website's day-to-day operations, including merchandising, managing inventory, and oversee all offline projects such as catalogues, POS, PR, and all other prints.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will play a crucial part in the business to grow the marketing channels in order to convert further prospects to sales. They will also manage the Brand Manager, Social & Content Manager, CRM Executive and oversee the Graphic Designer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop strategies for the marketing team: as the head of marketing, your primary role is to ensure the company has the best marketing strategy to achieve its goals.
- Manage and liaise with the PPC agency on campaigns, spend and strategy.
- Oversee all marketing communications making sure the right copy is used to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Conduct SEO audits, make changes, and liaise with in-house copywriter regarding strategy for SEO copy updates.
- Actively manage external developer agency to evolve UX/UI, forms, landing pages, and content for site progression and updates.
- Track and implement strategies to ensure we are meeting performance metrics across traffic, AOV, CVR, and bounce rates.
- Manage and oversee email & CRM improvements.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the website including merchandising, updating imagery, pricing and product details as required
- Proficient experience in using Shopify, Hotjar, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Ads, Google Ads, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager.
- Manage and oversee all offline projects working with the Brand Manager, including catalogues, POS, leaflets, and other prints.
- Support the sales team with collateral and content to help them convert more prospects.
- Manage and oversee lead gen campaigns online and offline to drive leads to the sales team.
- Ensure marketing and sales activities are connected, workflows are set up and working, and content is used to personalise the experience for our customers.
- Ensure on-site end-to-end customer journey is a seamless experience for our customers.
- Stakeholder Management: to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across sales and product team to ensure there is buy-in and understanding about future marketing campaigns.
- Manage a team of 4 with 3 direct reports - conduct performance reviews and 1-2-1's
- Oversee brand team including photography, video, and content.
- Manage and oversee all media spend and monthly budgeting.
- Produce weekly KPI reports and monitor trading using analysis tools such as Hotjar and Google Analytics
- Plan, execute and analyse promotions and campaigns according to marketing KPIs.
- Updating senior leadership team with marketing progress and reporting on campaign results.
- Management of a significant marketing budget for all activity including online, offline and B2B channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Embrace a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working as a Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing
- Have a strong understanding of online and offline channels
- People management skills
- Considerable drive and the desire to achieve
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
Benefits include a Competitive Base Salary, Vitality Health Care, Audible, Wellness at Work, Birthday off, 31 Days Holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), and Pension.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.