Our client is a West London integrated agency looking for a Project Co-ordinator / Manager to work with their packaging clients.
** Must have experience working within a packaging agency **
1 day onsite per week
The packaging accounts are highly process-driven so you should find orderliness genuinely satisfying. You should have excellent Excel skills and enjoy keeping documents and spreadsheets up to date. You will receive lots of emails in this role and it's essential that you can keep these tidy and organised. Naturally, this is a client-facing role so you should be comfortable talking on Zoom and be able to lead project status calls with confidence. The projects can have complex sign off procedures so excellent written and verbal communication is key.
* Set up projects, challenging and clarifying briefs as required.
* Estimate for the new projects using the rate card.
* Create and manage critical paths according to the client's launch schedule.
* Keep on top of the status of existing projects and lead weekly status calls with key clients, thinking on your feet to react to challenges.
* Coordinate feedback and approval loops, queries, and questions.
* Be commercially aware and responsive to client needs.
* Establish and sustain strong relationships, both internally and with the clients.
* Be aware and proactive regarding artwork and repro processes.
* Prioritise workloads and distribute projects accurately to the internal studio team using our time
management tool, Timefox.
* Be a positive and calming influence in the team.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.