Our client is a well renowned consumer product agency. Their mission is to design, develop, manufacture and distribute innovative beauty and lifestyle product ranges and to be dedicated to our customers and the needs and development of their businesses. They have a great opportunity for a Designer to join their creative studio. Offices are based on the borders of NW London & Hertfordshire.
This is a fast-paced role where you will be supported by our Creative Director and have the opportunity to work proactively, with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skill set. We want you to bring your creativity to this role and have fun testing new approaches to continue developing our in house brands. This is an ideal opportunity for someone motivated to build and develop their career in design and form part of our Design team who already has a good understanding of concept and artworking.
The candidate will have the following skillset:
- Proven experience in a design environment, ideally 5+ years
- Manage creation of multiple social media assets for our social agency and visual brand guidelines for new brands, keeping the Creative Director regularly updated.
- A passion for design and a creative flair
- Fantastic creative concepts and can work with limited briefs to create fully rounded ideas and presentations
- Skilled knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure and manage various projects
- Able to lead visual concepts through to artwork
- Understanding of the different requirements for web and print design
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your eye for detail across multiple platforms (Health & beauty, physical, web & social)
- Excellent organisational skills: able to prioritise a large workload according to ever-changing business needs
- A collaborative approach and meticulous level of detail in all endeavours
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and on their own initiative and collaboratively
- A multidisciplinary designer who is capable of elevating the design experience from standout packaging and print media to social content. Capable of thinking outside the box and collaborating on all design decision making
Key tasks include:
- Design or redesigning an identity for a product, service or organisation
- Create visual identities (logos, colours, fonts), print media, packaging, online campaigns, websites, applications and much more
- Create product packaging, and other collateral
- Create artwork to use in our social media channels and POS
- Create drafts and mock-ups of proposed designs and present them for review and revision
- Updating visuals for online and social campaigns
- Ensure clear communication from start to finish for all graphic design-related projects and pieces of work
The following experience is desired, but not necessary:
- Photography and video editing experience
- Working with email marketing tools
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.